What sizes and colors does the Wearable Towel come in?
The Wearable Towel is currently available in X-Small, Small, Medium, Large and X-large, and comes in Venetian Red, Ivory White and Cobalt Blue.
What are the dimensions of the Wearable Towel?
Once washed 2-3 times, the approximate dimensions are as follows: XSmall – 27″ x 45″ / Small – 31″ x 53″ / Medium – 35″ x 62″/ Large – 36″ x 71″/ XLarge – 38″ x 80″.
How long does shipping take?
Currently all orders are shipped same day USPS 2 day Priority Shipping. During the Holiday Season it could take a bit longer than these normal times to get your order out. We generally use Federal Express and USPS for shipping. Orders shipped within the continental U.S. (except P.O. Boxes) are sent via Federal Express Ground, with Tracking/Delivery Confirmation and Insurance included. Orders shipped outside the U.S., or to Hawaii, Alaska or P.O. Boxes will ship via USPS. Unfortunately, due to increased shipping costs orders shipped outside the continental U.S. will incur an additional premium, which will be noted during the checkout process.
Do you charge Sales Tax?
By law, we are required to collect sales tax on orders shipped to addresses where Wearable Towel, Inc. has a physical presence. Wearable Towel, Inc. is located in Florida. Therefore, sales tax is applicable on orders shipped to addresses within the state of Florida. Florida Residents must add sales tax equivalent to the sales tax charged in the County in Florida where delivery will be made, which will be noted during the checkout process. Orders shipped outside of Florida are not charged any sales tax.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we currently ship to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Check Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and (of course) the United States. At the time of delivery you might also have to pay any local duties and taxes on your purchase (please contact your local government for these rates as they vary from country to country). If your country is not listed here please send us an email and we will see if we can add it. Unfortunately, due to increased shipping costs orders shipped outside the continental U.S. will incur an additional premium, which will be noted during the checkout process.
What quality is the Wearable Towel?
The Wearable Towel is imported directly from the Denizli region of Turkey, is ultra absorbent and first-class in quality. It is 100% cotton, with each square yard weighing a full 16 ounces. The Wearable Towel is not preshrunk, and it is recommended that you wash it 2-3 times to allow the towel to arrive at its natural feel, fluffiness and size. Please remember to wash dark colors separately.
Where can the Wearable Towel be used?
Anywhere you want!!! Whether you’re at home, the spa, by the pool or at the beach, you can wear it, change in it, lay on it or just use it to dry off.
How do you wear the Wearable Towel?
The Wearable Towel is unisex and can be worn in both a tunic style and a toga style.
* TUNIC STYLE: Step 1: Place one arm through outer opening and other arm through middle opening, with the towel coming across the front of your body. Step 2: Bring other end of towel behind the back of your body. Step 3: Place arm through other outer opening and bring it up to your shoulder.
* TOGA STYLE: Step 1: Place arm through outer opening, with towel coming across the front of your body. Step 2: Bring other end of towel behind the back of your body. Step 3: Place same arm through other outer opening and bring it up to your shoulder.
What makes the Wearable Towel so unique?
Other modifications of the towel are well known. However, all of these towels either use buttons, straps or fasteners to keep the towel from falling off one’s body. The Wearable Towel on the other hand, does not employ the use of any fastener whatsoever.
My Wearable Towel came too big…Do I need a smaller size?
Not necessarily. As mentioned above, the Wearable Towel is 100% Cotton and is not preshrunk. As a result, each Wearable Towel will shrink approximately 5-8% after a couple washes. For example, the actual size of the X-Large towel when receive is approximately 40″ x 85″. However, after being washed 2-3 times the final size will be about 38″ x 80″. Similarly, while the Large Wearable Towel comes as 39″ x 74″, it will shrink to approximately 36″ x 71″.
Do you accept Returns or Exchanges?
Of course we do. Wearable Towel offers a 14-day money return and exchange policy (minus S+H and restocking fee), under the terms and conditions set forth below. All products that leave our facility are carefully inspected and checked for defects and damages prior to shipment to ensure you receive the high quality merchandise possible. We want you to be happy with your order, so if you are unsatisfied for any reason and need to return or exchange a purchase, please read our return/exchange policies below. Exchange and return policies are subject to change without notice.
- Exchanges or returns are accepted only on merchandise that HAS NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED OR WASHED AND WITHOUT ANY STAINS, ANIMAL HAIR, ETC. in their original packaging and with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING, thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
- Sale items, items purchased from a retailer, clearance items, special orders, custom and seasonal items can not be exchanged nor returned and are all final sales. All sale items are Final sales.
- Wearable Towels purchased from another retailer other than our website and/or official toll-free phone number are not eligible to be returned to us for a refund or exchange.
- Returned packages must be shipped back to us prepaid. We do not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise. All returns are charged a $15 restockingfee per item. Exchanges are only charged the shipping cost to reship the new item.
How do I return my Wearable Towel?
Assuming you meet the above criteria, the please follow these instructions:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization “RA” number and return form. The return form will include all the necessary information for where to send your merchandise.
- Include your name, item(s) you want to return, reason for your return and the original order number in the RA request. If it was a gift, please include the full name of the gift giver.
- Returned packages must be shipped back to us prepaid. For your protection, we recommend that you mail the return package to us via a trackable service (i.e., FedEx, UPS, Express Mail, etc.) and insure the package in the event of loss or damage. We do not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise. If you send a return COD, it will not be accepted. Wearable Towel, Inc. is not responsible for returned packages lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
- Wearable Towel, Inc. reserves the right to deny any return if, upon receipt, the returned merchandise does not meet our company’s return policies. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s sole cost and expense. Purchaser will be notified of the rejection and, if customer fails to deliver $7.95 per towel (the cost for processing and handling to return the item(s) to them) to Wearable Towel within 14-day from receipt of the returned item(s), Wearable Towel shall destroy the items with no further obligations to purchaser.
- Upon receipt, inspection and approval of your returned merchandise, we will process your return and credit back your account, minus S+H. Refunds shall be made in a method selected by Wearable Towel, which may include, but is not limited to, issuance of a company check or crediting the customer’s credit card. Only the value of the merchandise and sales tax, minus any discounts, if applicable, will be refunded. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns are charged a a $15 restocking fee per item.
- If your return is credited back to your credit card, please allow 1 billing cycle from the time returned package is received by Wearable Towel for it to show on your card. We will do our best to process your refund within 1-2 weeks of receipt of returned merchandise. However, please note that your banking institution may take up to another 2 weeks to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from Wearable Towel. Again, shipping charges are non-refundable, and all returns will be charged a $15 restocking fee per item.
How do I make an exchange?
Assuming you meet the above criteria, the please follow these instructions:
- E-mail us at email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization “RA” number and exchange form. The exchange form will include all the necessary information for where to send your merchandise.
- Include your name, reason for your exchange, item(s) you want in exchange for your returned item(s), and the original order number in the RA request. If it was a gift include the full name of the gift giver.
- For your protection, we recommend that you mail the return package to us via a trackable service (i.e., FedEx, UPS, Express Mail, etc.) and insure the package in the event of loss or damage. If you send a return COD, it will not be accepted. Wearable Towel, Inc. is not responsible for returned packages lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
- When sending your merchandise back to us for an exchange, you must also include a check or money order made payable to Wearable Towel, in the amount of $7.95 per towel being exchanged, which represents the shipping and handling costs associated with returning the merchandise to you. You may also send cash, if you like.
- Wearable Towel, Inc. reserves the right to deny any return if, upon receipt, the returned merchandise does not meet our company’s return policies. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s cost (using the funds included with your returned merchandise).
- Upon receipt, inspection and approval of your returned merchandise, we will process your exchange. Please allow up to six weeks for processing.
I received a gift purchased from you and would like to exchange it?
If you received a gift purchased from Wearable Towel and would like to exchange it for another size or color, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the purchaser’s name and we will be happy to process your exchange. Please read our return/exchange policy above. All terms and conditions set forth above will apply. Any refunds will only be given to the purchaser as long as the product is able to be returned based on the policy above.
Can I get a personalized Wearable Towel?
Yes, Wearable Towels can be personalized with custom embroidery. Please send an email to email@example.com describing the color/size towel, and be sure to include a brief description of the type of embroidery you would like. One of our embroidery specialists will contact you with additional information.
Members of the media can visit www.prwirebulletin.com for additional information and media contacts.
For information about being a Wearable Towel vendor or merchant, please contact Diane Sullivan at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. 1 (866) 816 – 6444
International +1 (561) 866 7883
Wearable Towel, Inc.